SBDC-L Archives

Sooner Ballroom Dance Club

SBDC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Delanie Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Delanie Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:19:53 +0000
Some announcements and a reminder.

There's a Sooner Ballroom Dance Club meeting Tuesday, Feb. 10th,
6:30-8:00 beginners and 8:00-8:30pm intermediate in the Scholars Room,
3rd floor of the Union.

We have some leftover club t-shirts from last year.  The only size left
is XL.  We will be selling them for $6.  I'll bring them to Tuesday for
anyone who wants one.  We are designing new t-shirts for this year, which
we'll sell for probably around $12 - $15.

We are going to the Ballroom Dance Club of OKC on Fri., Feb. 20th.  The
foxtrot lesson starts at 6:30 p.m.  We will be meeting at our customary
meeting place, the jukebox in the Union Food Court at 5:30 p.m to carpool.
The
dress will be dressy casual, meaning no jeans.  Curly Cardinal's band
will be playing for the party.  I think it's kind of a post-Valentine's
Day dance.  They offer reduced fees for students with IDs, so I think it
will be somewhere around $8.

You can click on the attachment for the formatted announcement.  (Sorry
Horst, I like Word.)

Here's a link to a map to the OKC Swing Dance Club where the dance will
be held:
http://www.okcswingdanceclub.com/map.htm

See you guys Tuesday,
Delanie Janke

Keep up with high-tech trends here at "Hook'd on Technology."
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/hookedontech.armx