SBDC-L Archives

Sooner Ballroom Dance Club

SBDC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Delanie Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Delanie Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:49:02 +0000
SBDCers!

  For those of you interested in helping with the Spring Ball or
wanting to be officers next semester (and of course current officers), there
will be a meeting today at 7:00pm on second floor of the Conoco Student
Leadership Wing (Union).
   We will be discussing asking for donations from businesses, ideas for the
ball, decorations shopping, and a budget for the ball.
   Please come with ideas and suggestions. Also, if you know of any place
that you think would be willing to sponsor us, e-mail me, call me, or come
the meeting.

Thanks,
Delanie Janke

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1