SCCMLA Archives

Distribution list for SCC/MLA members

sccmla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Bishop, Marlene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Distribution list for SCC/MLA members <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2020 16:13:58 +0000
***  Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. NEWSLETTER contact information is below.  ***

Hi everyone,
Please send news to Lorraine and me if you can.  We know everyone's life is upended right now.  If you would like to share your library's COVID-19 story or your own, please do.  I'm sure everyone is tired of thinking about all of this, but staying in touch with everyone and reading about how colleagues and libraries are dealing with it can be really inspiring.
The Executive Board and Chapter Advisory Council mid-year meeting is Friday, April 3rd.  We will get to work putting the newsletter content together after that meeting, so you still have time to send us your contributions.
Take care everyone,
Marlene and Lorraine
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>