SCCMLA Archives

Distribution list for SCC/MLA members

sccmla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Bishop, Marlene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bishop, Marlene
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2023 21:29:33 +0000
Hello SCC/MLA!
Lorraine and I have decided that it is time for us to turn over the newsletter editorship baton.  We have truly loved working together and also working with the members over the past 6 years.

Please consider serving as the next SCC/MLA Newsletter Editors. If you are interested please email President Dede Rios ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).
Serving as newsletter editor provides a wonderful opportunity to get to know your colleagues and participate in the chapter as a special appointee on the Chapter Advisory Council (CAC) and the Communications Committee.  There are currently 3 issues published per year: April, August, and December. For more information, have a look at the Procedure Manual, sections I, D5 and II, C5,  and the newsletter web page, https://www.sccmla.org/Newsletter.

Feel free to contact us if you have questions.

Thanks so much,
Marlene and Lorraine
PS The next issue is April 2023, so get your submissions ready!  You can send those to us until we get our new editors in place.

Marlene M. Bishop, MLIS, AHIP, Head, Collection Development, LSUHSC-New Orleans, Division of Libraries
433 Bolivar St., B3-1, New Orleans, LA 70112
(504) 568-6109
Lorraine Sheldon, MSIS, CHIS, Community Engagement Librarian, Gibson D. Lewis Library
3500 Camp Bowie Blvd. Fort Worth, TX 76107
(817) 735-5125