SCCMLA Archives

Distribution list for SCC/MLA members

sccmla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Bishop, Marlene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Distribution list for SCC/MLA members <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2020 19:36:59 +0000
***  Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. NEWSLETTER contact information is below.  ***

Hi everyone!
We will be working on the December issue of the South Central Connection very soon!  Sonner than we realized, so please excuse the late notice!

The last issue was wonderful thanks to your contributions, so please send us your stories and news.  We would love to share your experiences from the fabulous SCC/MLA 2020 Virtual Conference, and of course, more COVID stories.  Please also send library and staff news, publication announcements, awards and recognitions, educational opportunities and experiences, job postings, etc.!

The preferred deadline for submissions is Monday, November 30th.

Thanks so much!

Your editors,
Marlene and Lorraine

: )  : )

Marlene M. Bishop, MLIS
Head, Collection Development
LSUHSC-New Orleans Library
(504) 568-6109

Lorraine Sheldon, MSIS
Community Engagement Librarian
Gibson D. Lewis Health Science Library
University of North Texas Health Science Center
(817) 735-5125