SCCMLA Archives

Distribution list for SCC/MLA members

sccmla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Bishop, Marlene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bishop, Marlene
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2022 17:08:15 +0000
Hello SCC/MLA members!
We are happy to announce that the latest issue of the SCC/MLA newsletter, South Central Connection, v.32(1) April 2022, is now available on the Newsletter web page: https://www.sccmla.org/Newsletter. It is also available from the archives, https://app.box.com/v/SCC-Connection-v32n1. Please contact Marlene or Lorraine if you need a pdf version sent via email.

Thank you to everyone who contributed!  We hope you enjoy the issue, and feel free to let us know if you have any comments or concerns.

Please consider contributing to the August issue.

: )  : )
Marlene and Lorraine

Marlene M. Bishop, MLIS, Head, Collection Development, LSUHSC-New Orleans, Division of Libraries
433 Bolivar St., B3-1, New Orleans, LA 70112
(504) 568-6109

Lorraine Sheldon, MSIS, CHIS, Community Engagement Librarian, Gibson D. Lewis Library
3500 Camp Bowie Blvd. Fort Worth, TX 76107
(817) 735-5125