SCCMLA Archives

Distribution list for SCC/MLA members

sccmla@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Bishop, Marlene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Distribution list for SCC/MLA members <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2019 13:27:21 +0000
***  Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. NEWSLETTER contact information is below.  ***
Hi everyone,
We need some news to report, so please send us whatever you can.  The deadline is tomorrow, but we can probably give a few days extension into next week if needed.
Thanks!
Marlene