SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Kalyn Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kalyn Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 01:02:09 -0500
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to send out one more friendly reminder that there will be a
"Demonstration for Peace" tomorrow (Thursday) at the Bizzell Statue on the
South Oval.  This will be from 12p-3p.  There is a rumor that OUROTC will be
there as well with a pro-war demonstration.  This is a chance for us to
voice our opinions- PEACEFULLY!  I hope that I will see many of you there;
as we are among the only people who believe that we should not be bombing
Afghanistan.  Please help to voice the opinion on our campus that there are
people that will not stand for this behavior.

There will also be an anti-death penalty rally immediately prior (11am) at
the same place.  Alvie Hail is set to be executed at 9pm on Thursday.

Sorry to inundate you with protests...there's just a lot going on in this
world.

Again, please come and show your support.

Peace

Kalyn

If you have any questions please email me...I will try to get back with you
ASAP.