SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 03:27:13 +0000
Hey everybody,
Chris has contacted me about the Weslayan solidarity movement, and several
others have contacted him as well. We would like to make some kind of
demonstration on Thursday between 12 and 1. It is probably best to not be
identified with specific student group on campus since we don't have a
permit. However, as citizens we should be able to demonstrate much like the
fanatic Christian Warneki family as freedom of speech.
Please contact us to help with flyering/organizing. Also all those that put
so much effort into organization for the protest/vigil, any advice/help  you
have would be greatly appreciated. We should all care about this event and
show our solidarity with students around the nation. (There are about 30
schools on board at this point.)

Marcy.
413-0162 (Calling is best.)