SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Logan Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Logan Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:34:15 -0500
I decided to go ahead and send out a link to a prototype for my proposed
ssec web site.

This is a largely content free framework I built to show the layout and
sections for the page. I still haven't cleaned up the html, or done much
browser testing. Please feel free to send questions, comments, corrections,
content, or copy my way.

Also, I'm collecting stuff for an SSEC photo album. If you have digital
images you want to send my way, you can either email them to me or wait till
I get a chance to set up an ftp site to collect them. If neither of those
works for you, let me know and we'll work something out.

Finally, the link: http://www.ou.edu/student/ssec/test/ssecweb/

I'll try and post a version with actual content in the same spot this
weekend.

Logan