SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Chris Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 00:44:30 -0800
WEEEEE!!!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, i am proud to announce the resignation of one Pat Robertson, head of the christian coalition.

i think this calls for a celebration.

please reply back if your willing to volunteer your home for a party of epic proportions.

please excuse the shortness of my message, as i now must  run stark naked through the south oval, schreeching my joy like a rabid spider monkey, stoping only to collapse into the grass, overcome by paroxysms of complete and utter joy

-
"Revolution in the service of poetry."

the cry! arts and humanities
http://www.thecry.com