SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Kalyn Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kalyn Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 15:51:36 -0500
Hey everyone...

I just wanted to let everyone know that on Thursday, September 20th...Chris
Terbrueggen and myself have reserved the United Ministry Center for the
opportunity for all of us to come together in this time of tragedy.

There will be a catered meal, a movie, and Ron King will be speaking.  This
will be about the upcoming vote on SQ695 as well as a chance for
progressives to voice opinions about the nation's attacks.

This is our chance to come together...a chance for us to unite.  We have to
grasp that.

Seating is limited however so please e-mail me and confirm if you can come
or not.

Peace

Kalyn