SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Michele Nordahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Nordahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:47:56 -0700
Please respond with all messages to the group list so
we can have an open discussion.
For those of you who have not come to meetings or read
meeting notes, here is what the map is for:
At the anti-capitalist carnival, we are going to be
handing out various things, including our own version
of OU's map. Some of them make comments--like the
Gaylord School of Journalism and the David Duke
Hall--and some of them are just silly, because we
couldn't think of anything else. If anyone thinks they
can do better, send us ideas--that's why we're mailing
this out; it's already been decided that we will be
doing it. It will not be printed in the Undercurrent,
just on a map.

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
my website:http://www.squidoctopus.homestead.com                                        my AIM screenname: >                my e-mail: [log in to unmask]   (that is an L in front)                   Smile; it's free.  :)