SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Philip Dow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Philip Dow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 14:36:15 -0500
Ladies and Gentlemen <drum roll please> ... I present to you, the new
and improved (although something can't be new and improved, ahh, the
paradoxical nature of theUndercurrent) Undercurrent Online!!!

http://undercurrent.ou.edu

Please, go look at it right now and email me back EVERYTHING that is
wrong with it.  If graphics are missing, if a page looks funny and you
think I might have had something else in mine, <deep voice> let me
know!  Also, you will notice that there are funny characters in some of
the texts, please, tell me where they are!  I have to go in by hand and
fix these damn things.  Grrr.  So the more proofreaders the better, get
on it!

You will also notice the site is not yet completed.  There are no
archives and there is no contact information.  Archives are soon to
come.  Feel free to volunteer to help out with this pain in the ass
task.  As for contact information, if you are an editor, any editor at
all, email me your contact information so I can set that up!

AND **IF YOU DIDN'T READ ANY OTHER PART OF THIS MESSAGE, READ THIS PART**
What time are we distributing the paper this evening and where are we
meeting to do so?

-Phil