SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brian Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:22:41 -0500
Ben Alpers, an Honors College professor and local Green, has drafted a
Vote-No-On-695 poster to counter the Young Republicans' efforts.  He's
looking for a student group to sponsor and help distribute it (see original
messages below).  Would SSEC or the Undercurrent be interested in this?  If
so, please e-mail Ben directly at [log in to unmask] (and then let the rest of
us know how to help out).

Thanks,
Brian Campbell