SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
shauna osborn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
shauna osborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:25:06 -0600
hey everybody,

we're having an 'erotic' open mic night tomorrow at cate center social
lounge starting at 5:30. refreshments will be served and entertainment will
definitely be served up as well. bring some stuff of your own or your old
favs (doesn't have to be erotic, but it's more fun if it is ;)
bring some friends as well. you can perform anything you like (as always)
music, poetry, prose, interpretive dance--we don't care. just show up and
have fun. hope to see you there. contact me if you need directions or more
info.

<DIV><FONT color=#cc0000 face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive">Shauna Osborn
</FONT></DIV>