SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
unicorn epiphany <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
unicorn epiphany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 12:51:54 -0800
I know it's out there, and I know I've read it, but for
some inexplicable reason I'm failing to find it right
now.

I'm looking for help finding authoritative definitions
of conservatives as put forth by leading conservative
politicians, editorialists, and thinkers, such as Trent
Lott, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush Sr., Ayn Rand,
George R. Wills, William F. Buckley Jr., et al., including
the source of the quoted definitions.

I'd appreciate any help in this.  Thanks!

yours,
 - Everett

=====
~ solvitur ambulando ~
"The problem is solved in the walking." [-- St. Augustine]
 * *
"Not all who wander are lost." [-- J.R.R. Tolkien]
 * *
 . . I'm on an unnamed walkabout
 . . . . with no whither nor whence