SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Kalyn Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kalyn Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:03:47 -0500
Hello everyone!

I would like to thank everyone who came out to the demonstration yesterday!
I feel good about the message that we got out.  We forced people to look
outside of the box!  Remember, if we reached one person...then it all was a
success.  Also, thank you all for keeping your cool with the "pro-war"
ralliers...if we are going to spread a message of peace and tolerance, we
have to remember to demonstrate that in our everyday lives.  Everyone did a
GREAT job.

There will be more demonstrations in the future, as well as some other
activities...possibly a day of "Radical Education" on the 9th of November.
As activists we need to provide a forum for learning!  If anyone has any
other ideas please contact me.

Keep up the good work and keep fighting the good fight!

Peace
Kalyn