SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Jared Melkisetian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jared Melkisetian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:26:01 -0600
Hi,

I just need to know who is going to go to the breaking of the fast at the
Mosque on Sat. (tommorrow).  We need a head count so that the Islamic society
will know how much to prepare.  It doesn't have to be exact, but we do need to
have a general idea.  Email me or call at 831-4537 and let me know and I will
pass along that information.  All of you are invited, Muslim or not, fasting or
not.  For more information, see Mohammad Ramahi's email or contact me.  As far
as I know, I should be going.

Jared