SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
shauna osborn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
shauna osborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 01:09:19 -0600
hey everyone,

i was asked by amnesty to pass this along the list serve and to request that
you sign the petition or help gather signatures in favor of house bill 2625.
to support this cause, once you've gotten as many signatures as you can
place the signature sheets in amnesty's box in the student leadership wing,
first floor, in box 18. if you have any questions, i direct you toward
alexis langten, her email is [log in to unmask]

i'm not for sure when the deadline for signatures will be, so please try to
gather them asap if you plan on helping out. if anyone doesn't want to
gather signatures but wants to sign one, if you don't run into any amnesty
people, contact me and we'll get you taken care of.

viva la restistance

<DIV><FONT color=#cc0000 face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive">Shauna Osborn
</FONT></DIV>