SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Jared Melkisetian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jared Melkisetian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 01:11:11 -0600
Dear Folks,

Some of you expressed interest in fasting for a day at the beginning of Ramadan
in solidarity with Muslims.  I wanted to invite you to the mosque in Norman to
break the fast with the Islamic community.  You are welcome to come, but it
would be good if you could let me know if you want to come, even if you are not
fasting.  Don't worry, you don't have to be a muslim to attend, you only need
an open mind.  Let me know if you are interested in going so I can give you all
directions and times and things like that, and also so I can let the Islamic
Society know about how many people will be coming.

Yours,

Jared Melkisetian