SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Phil Dow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 14:39:41 -0500
Hello all,

The SSEC Budget is due by noon on Monday, September 17 - one week.

Do you want to have money to spend next semester?  No?  Okay then, the
rest of this email is not for you.  Yes?  Then I have some information
for you:

I will be convening a meeting sometime next week which will address all
budgetary concerns.  If you are interested in having a say in what is
budgeted, you will want to attend this meeting.  Please reply to me BY
TOMORROW (Monday) with days and times that you are available to meet.  I
will do my best to schedule a meeting that everyone who so desires will
be able to attend.

If I do not receive any replies, myself and the only other person who
knows anything budgeting will meet without anyone else to decide what
the SSEC budget will look like.  Chances are, you won't be happy when
the budget is posted by UOSA.  Too bad if you didn't attend the meeting.

So email me if you want to help determine the SSEC budget.  Please note
that the meeting will likely be a lengthy one.  We are going to sit down
and actually finish the bs budget crap that UOSA is forcing down our
throats.

-Phil