SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Michele Nordahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Nordahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:21:32 -0700
In an effort to be current and to solve the problem of
having a "Call to Arms" for the DC protest at a rather
untimely time, we are going to put together a flier
which will be inserted in every issue. This is a long
and arduous task, but it doesn't have to be. If we get
enough people to join in the effort, it will take no
time at all. Anyone who is interested should come to
the house of Clemencia Rodriguez, the Undercurrent
advisor: 919 Lahoma. We will meet tomorrow at 6:30pm.
Please ride bikes or walk, because there is hardly any
parking.