SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
unicorn epiphany <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
unicorn epiphany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:25:42 -0800
  Sigh, now THAT is painfully ironic: on Friday at
  7:PM, campus progressives will be choosing between
  sitting at a reading of winning essays about unity
  or speaking out at a meeting about unity among the
  progressive communities, a meeting to discern
  whether unity can be reestablished with the current
  _Undercurrent_ and staff.

  I hope that free food has nothing to do with the
  decision -- we are, after all, the people who are
  willing to endure hunger strikes for a good cause!
  <wry smile>