SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Michele Nordahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Nordahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:32:37 -0700
We're trying to put pictures of the authors with most
of the articles. If you do not send me your own
picture in the next day or so, I will have to pick one
for you. I will try to select a nice one, but I'd
rather leave it up to you.

John: Do you have Sex at the University articles ready
to send?

Michele

=====
my website:http://www.squidoctopus.homestead.com                                        my AIM screenname: >                my e-mail: [log in to unmask]   (that is an L in front)                   Smile; it's free.  :)