SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Chris Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 02:01:26 -0800
To all-
the mediation times were changed because i felt they were not scheduled
according to everyones needs, we will caucus on friday at five in the alma
wilson room. At 7pm the mediation will begin in 204c Burton Hall. Little was
discussed, i made the point that this is an issue that involves four parties
-ousa, theundercurrent, ssec and you, the progressive readership.

I can't stress to you how importaint it is that you show up. Be heard. Don't let
them shut you out. Don't be excluded. Being heard is *essential* to protest and
to Democracy as a whole. If we cannot state boldy in print, exactly what our
message is, it _will_ be twisted.

Burton Hall is next to goddard, its that weird angular building, if you cannot
make it for the entire meeting i would encourage you to drop by for at least a
half an hour. The stakes; our voice & viablity as a movement, our ablity to
commit vision to paper, are too high for you to stay at home.

-Chris

-
"Revolution in the service of poetry."

the cry! arts and humanities