SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Phil Dow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:57:18 -0500
Well, as I understand it, one of our front page articles was supposed to
be written by you.  However, you backed out, leaving the only page not
finished still incomplete.  As a result, the publishing was further
delayed.

Michele informs me that we finally received a front page article at 3:00
AM and that the paper has gone to print.  Once again, Michele was the
only one that proof read.

Because of an error on your part, as well as other editors, and the fact
that Michele was the only one to proof read, the Undercurrent was set
back two weeks.  Optimistically the paper will be ready for distribution
by Monday.

Have a good weekend.
-Phil