SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Michele Nordahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Nordahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:10:49 -0700
Remember: everything must have been sent to
[log in to unmask] by Friday. So far, about
the only stuff there is stuff that was left over from
last issue. In the past, deadlines have been a bit
lax, but there will be no more of that. We are going
to take the paper to the printer on Tuesday, and I
cannot do a layout until I get content. It naturally
follows that I cannot take the paper to the printer
without a layout. If it doesn't get to the printer, it
doesn't get printed before Labor Day. All of the plans
are dependent on having content.
Everyone who wants to get something into this issue
needs to send it in by Friday, or else it will either
be full of the pseudonyms of about four people, or it
will be about four pages long, or it will not be
printed before Labor Day.
If you want to look at the proof sheets before it goes
to print, you will have to help with proofreading.
This shouldn't take terribly long, if we get together
a group of people to work on it.