Hmm, thought today was thursday, thats when the meeting is for the undercurrent.  Here is a website that Tom keck and the Greens wanted us to check out. www.campusgreenparties.org
 Its a convention with over 500 student and youth to organize a substantial green movement as a third party.  I will be attending and it sure would be nice if others would like to go, word from Tom is that we won't have to pay anything or not very much to go.  Think about it, those of you who are serious about instigating change through political process and not armed insurgency should go, because this is how that gets started.  In other words, put your money where your mouth is.  Take care all.

Always offensive,
Alex