just in case someone needs to know how to get to my apartment, here ya go. i live in parkview apts--go down lindsay until you get to the duck pond. once you get to the stone bridge, my apartment is in the first building after the bridge on the right side (if you are going east). if you are coming from the west, then it's the last building before you get to the stone bridge which will be on the right side. my apartment is on the first level, apartment a. we're suppose to start at ten, but if anyone wants to come over before then feel free to do so. see everyone then.

shauna