Hello again, here is a recap of the list of committees established at the last meeting.  If anyone has any new ideas email to the list and bring it up at a meeting.  Also, if anyone wants to join or be taken off of a committee send it to the list so we can keep it current.  REMINDER:  Each committee needs a chair/head to delegate responsibility and report to the group.  If anyone needs help organizing, or is having trouble organizing, please call me or Morsal and we will do whatever you need.  This shouldn't be a problem because you all now have phone numbers for everyone.  Again, there is a word document attached to print it out and make it easier to read.  Thanks.

Alex

Phil, if your Mac is being troublesome I can send it a different way.

Committees as of 8/23/01

Right to Work

Jared

Vicki