hi everyone,

there's gonna be a craft night tomorrow at 9 pm at my place for new sooner orientation. if you have any items that could help us out--pictures of ssec people doing stuff, paint/craft supplies, a black or red bedsheet, sponges, balloons, pictures of corporate CEOs or other hateful people, pamplets or fliers with info, or anything else you'd like to donate to the nso table, PLEASE bring it with you. if you can't make it at nine, get there whenever you can. i'll probably be calling everyone as well to remind you tomorrow evening. hope to see everyone there. remember--the more we get done tomorrow night means a bettter possiblity of not having to get together on friday/saturday to finish before the actual tabling on sunday.

shauna