Dear Everyone,

Well, here it is. The Chocolate Factory's last production of the summer... and yes, I am in it. I cannot urge all of you enough to come and show your support every day you possibly can, to let these brilliant people know how much we have appreciated all of their hard work and devotion that has kept us entertained throughout the summer. 10 shows in 12 weeks folks. They did it. This is by far the most ambitous production yet. However its success, perhaps more than any other, depends on the audience. So, forward this far and wide. Bring friends, bring family. This is one you can share with anyone. Come out and see Heaven...

-Eric

get ready...

for The Chocolate Factory's

last show of the summer

Heaven

the ultimate coming attraction

concieved by Michael Todd
music and lyrics by Matt Brown and Nathan Siler

Heaven is more than a world premiere play. Heaven is a multi-media musical
performance piece where the audience find themselves in the driver's seat.
This interactive play is a public conversation concerning the hopes, doubts,
fears and dreams of every generation where rock music, video, electronic
sound, and the human voice converge to create a theatrical experience like no
other. Audience members become the stars of the show as they join a panel of
passionate speakers, musicians, doubters, believers, and everyday characters.
Together, they journey into the unknown, catching glimpses along the way of
humanity's magical visions of what lies beyond our world. Don't miss out on
Heaven, the ultimate coming attraction.

Wed. August 15
Thursday August 16
Friday August 17
at 8pm
Saturday August 18
at 2pm ONLY

At the Oklahoma Memorial Union on the OU Campus, 3rd floor Scholars Room
Tickets are $3 plus a roll of the dice
($4-$9)
Call 525-8886 for information