The site looks fabulous!  Congrats on the layout, graphics, etc.  You guys should be very proud. I noticed that quotations don't show up correctly, but that's probably my computer.  Alright.  Aaron Cerny will no longer be writing for the Undercurrent, but it's possible that I could round up Sass. H. Heatland (a guy I knew who used to write film/music reviews for the Undercurrent a couple years ago) could take my place and continue "texture of America."  Thanks for the fun times and interesting ideas.  I wish you all the best this semester --go out there and conquer.

A.