Hello all, thanks for all the hard work this week.  NSO was a complete success, we looked great out there.  Also, we distributed UNdercurrents to the Honors, Walker, Adams, and COuch dorms but we still need to cover Cate center and hit the on campus buildings and everything.  So, I was wondering if anyone would help me do this, Jared said he would and I hope others will too, its to soon for all of you to be too busy.  Thanks folks.  The meeting will be in the food court unless I can reserve the Alma WIlson room tomorrow (monday).  Either way, we'll have people in the union at 7:30 with SSEC posters and stuff to direct people.  See you then.

Your favorite class warrior,
Alex