Hello All,

Marcy sent out a request for an article/press release yesterday about Thursday's Peace Demonstration. No one as of yet has responded. We really would like to feature the event. However, we do not have time to write an article ourselves. Please, this is a last call for someone to volunteer to write an article covering the origins, purposes of, and reactions to the demonstration. 500-1000 words. If someone is willing to write said article tonight (Saturday) please contact me at 579-7783 or e-mail me at [log in to unmask] ASAP.

Sincerely,

Eric Webb
Managing Editor