hey everyone,

the next meeting is 7pm on monday in front of gittenger hall if it's nice, if not it'll be inside and i'll post signs. please let me know if through email if you have copies of banned books you'd allow us to borrow to put out at the readings and which ones you have. if you've already done this for me, thank you-- i've saved the message you sent. we're also gonna need stuff for the bake sale, so those of you who know how to bake we'd appreciate your help. i might be recruiting some people to help with publicity as well, but you all can help out by announcing to your friend, in your other organizations, and in class. thanks and see y'all around.

shauna