okay folks here we are--

the banned book reading is monday and tuesday of next week sept 24-25. we're starting at 10:20 and ending at 5 at the south oval.

what we need from you--

we will be putting up publicity (and chalking if the weather's good) thursday at 7, meeting in front of gittenger hall to disperse in groups. please come help us out if possible.

if you have any books that you're willing to let us borrow, please bring those either monday morning at ten or give them to me sometime this week/weekend.

if you're donating food, please bring that monday (or tuesday) at ten or let me know if there's a conflict and we'll work something out.

we need people there to give and listen to the readings throughout the day, so tell everyone you know and i'd better see all of y'all there at least for a little while.
we also need people to sit at the table throughout the day. most of the time frames are covered by at least one person (as of yesterday), however, company would be nice for those one persons who will be there.

thanks

shauna