Well, kids...I think we need to remember that this is a listserv for information relevant to the organization as a whole.  This goes for all people, i don't care who you are or what you're saying but if its personal DO NOT PUT IT ON THE LISTSERV.  Nobody, wants to read the dirty laundry between any parties no matter what the issue.  So, from now one this ridiculous bickering will stop or the whole organization will stop.  C'mon people, lets act like college students and respect each other's opinions and ideas.  I'm not taking sides, I'm saying this because it is in the best interest of this organization (and the larger social movement as a whole) for us to productive, pro-active people so that we actually get things done, as opposed to arguing with one another.

Sincerely,
Alex

Note:  If anyone has an issue with this email or with me personally, send me an email...not the listserv.  Thank you.