Hello all.  We think that the sweatshop legislation will be on the agenda for the student congress meeting this Tuesday (this will depend on if the committe makes quorum).  The meeting is listed on the publicity week events, and it will be a joint session with GSS and Student Congress.  Hopefully both houses will pass the resolution.  If you would like to show your support, please come in business attire.  There will also be a speaker.  I won't be there, so Stephanie Collins will be speaking for the sweatshop resolution.  It will be at 7:00 in Neilson 204 (I think).
-Alexis