In light of Tuesday's events, the Undercurrent will be distributed with an editorial insert about the events. Wednesday at 6:30 we are meeting at Prof Rodriguez's house (919 s Lahoma) to stuff all 2500 papers. We will then distribute them on campus. She lives three blocks from campus and there is little parking so walking would be best. (Go w on Brooks to Lahoma then go South.) We need all the people we can get to stuff papers. Please volunteer an hour of your time so we can all get it done faster. Call me 413-0162 with any questions.
Thanks.
ciao-
Marcy.