ive flyered all over campus and given  a few out by hand

does anyone have a mike? i think its importaint that we keep the hate/war mongers from dominating this event, i will make a speech if i can get something to stand on or a mike. i think we can all agree that this is a critical period and that its importaint that we get a message of rationality, tolerance and peace across.

i will be in class untill maybe 645 or so

-
"Every act of rebellion expresses a nostalgia for innocence and an appeal to the essence of being."
(Albert Camus)

the cry! arts and humanities
http://www.thecry.com