at last night's meeting, it was decided that the way the list serve has been used in the past is not satisfactory. therefore, this list serve that we currently have working is for organizational information only--events, topics, info, and questions directly about ssec stuff and events we should be/are involved with.

discussion about personal beliefs, national events, political philosophy, forwards of articles, etc. should not be sent through this list. Logan is currently setting up a second list serve that everyone interested can subscribe to where all this type of information can be distributed.
we would all really appreciate it if everyone would adhere to this policy. thanks

Shauna