one final note--the focus of the organization at this point is the restructuring process which was begun over the summer and has never quite been finished. constitutional work, by-laws, meeting policies, officer positions and functions, etc. is what we will be looking at and discussing. anyone interested in the structure of the organization should join in the debate.

the election of ad hoc officials occured last night and those individuals will only hold office until the restructuring has been completed.  if this has not been completed by Nov. 1 a re-evaluation of our status and another election for ad hoc officials will be scheduled.

as soon as we have a consensus about meeting times, the meeting to discuss the restructuring will occur. at this point, if we are to keep the thurs. at eight meeting time, the restructuring meeting would be on Oct. 18. if the date and time are changed due to the discussion on the list, i will send that information out immediately upon notification.

Shauna