hey everyone, this is just a short message to let you all know that the english club's first open mike night will be this friday the 26th in the gittenger hall lounge from 5-8. the event has the halloween theme, however anything goes. you can read your own work, your favorite stuff from other people, poetry, prose, play music, sing, interpretive dance, etc. there will be refreshments available as well, so stop by if you have the chance.  if you can't make it this friday, we're having another one next friday to celebrate El dia de los muertos (the day of the dead). same bat time, same bat channel. if you have any questions about the events, feel free to contact me. let everyone you think'd be interested know about it and i hope to see you there!

Shauna Osborn
Undergraduate English Senior
McNair Scholar
Windmill Managing Editor
The English Club/Sigma Tau Delta President