update to the first email:

the issues of the office have been fixed, the undercurrent staff called and we've worked out the details. anyone interested in the details concerning this shoot me an email or give me a call. the meetings have been set up more as a concern session for the publication of undercurrent and problems with the publication as viewed by students and progressives. the undercurrent staff should be sending out more info on that. any concerns about the paper or these meetings should be sent to the undercurrent staff. the list serve address is at the top of this email along with the ssec's.

Shauna Osborn