i had this and apparently it can be spread just from email so you guys might want to check your computer out...

From: Patti Barr
To: billo ; John Berry
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 10:46 AM
Subject: YOU MAY HAVE A COMPUTER VIRUS
Hey, everyone!
It seems I was sent an e-mail virus. Since I have it, apparently everyone in my address book has it also. YOU HAVE A VIRUS!
To eliminate it, please do the following:
1) go to start, then to "find" or "search"
2) in the "search for files or folders" type in ...sulfnbk.exe
3) in the "look in" spot, make sure you're checking your C drive
4) hit search (or find)
5) if this file shows up...it's an ugly black icon that will have the name sulfnbk.exe....DO NOT OPEN IT
6) Right click the file, then left click on delete
7) send it to the recycle bin
8) then go to your desktop, double click on the recycle bin
9) right click on sulfnbk.exe and delete again or just empty the recycle bin
Assuming you find this file on your hard drive, you might want to send this to everyone on your email list because if you have it, then they have it. Supposedly the virus lays dormant for 14 days then destroys your hard drive. I'm not willing to try and prove the rumor wrong.