hey everyone,

this is just a quick little reminder to let everyone know if you want to send in submissions for the windmill, you send them electronically as attachments to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] . the deadline is Jan 1st, however, contact me if you have a problem making that deadline and we'll see what we can work out. you can send in poetry, creative prose, visual arts, etc. if you do send us something, be sure to give all the information asked for on the coversheet--to get the guidelines for submitting things, go to our website at www.ou.edu/windmill and get the lowdown there.  we're pretty low on visual material, so all you artist and photographers out there send us your stuff!! check out the website and if you have any other questions give me a holler. hope to see all of you creative folks (you know who you are) send us something.

Shauna Osborn

for those of you who'll recieve this message like four times I apologize...but that just means it's four times important that you send in something!