I agree it's offensive, but I don't really think there's anything that we can do about it.  It's just the nature of the beast.  By the way, I'm thinking about starting an OU Pagan and Wiccan Society next year (PAWS), and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining something like that.
-Alexis