Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:17:18 -0500
From: Michael Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Stupid Tour Extended
To: [log in to unmask]

--Boundary_(ID_YxISNg0R7t12CCjQxe726g)

The Stupid Tour Is Extended

Monday, March 25, 2001

Dear friends,

Good news... I've been able to line up (with the help of lots of good people around the country), more than a DOZEN extra cities for the "Stupid White Men" book tour.

I will be in Kansas City for two events tonight, Monday, March 25th (the first is at UMKC, the second event will be at 10pm at the Uptown Theatre). Then I'll be back in New York at NYU on Wednesday (March 27th).

Other dates include Northwest Michigan College in Traverse City on Monday, April 1st; Ithaca on April 3rd; and at Hofstra University in Hempstead, NY, on April 4th.

Later in April, I will be coming to Tufts University near Boston, Denton and Dallas, TX; Oklahoma City and Norman, OK; Champaign-Urbana, IL; Palo Alto, CA; Portland and Eugene, OR, and Seattle.

Tentative cities still in the works include Philadelphia, Atlanta, Tampa, Raleigh-Durham, Grand Rapids, East Lansing, Saginaw, Athens, OH -- and more are planned for later.

A Canadian tour is also being put together. The book has been #1 in Canada for the past three weeks. Many thanks to all of you up there who look south and roll your eyes in disbelief.

Please go to my website at www.michaelmoore.com to get the exact times and locations.

Today's #1 ranking for "Stupid White Men" on the New York Times bestseller list has, I honestly believe, very little to do with me and a WHOLE LOT to do with you and the powerful rebuttal you have given to the media mantra of "GEORGE W. BUSH HAS THE HIGHEST APPROVAL RATINGS IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!"

That more Americans are reading this book, this week, than any other book in the country has sent a stunning dagger to the heart of the right-wing agenda -- and they are going bonkers trying to figure it out! Well, there is nothing to figure out. Those approval ratings are the biggest bunch of B.S. since daddy Bush's 90% approval rating one year before he was sent packing.  Take heart in this folks. I want you to share this day, this incredible victory with me. Let's hope it's the beginning of the end for those boys who are occupying our Oval Office.

Gee, did I just break their new Patriot Act by saying that? Let's hope so!

Still all weepy after seeing "A Beautiful Mind" (but secretly rooting for "Moulin Rouge"),

Michael Moore
Author
Filmmaker
Middle East Envoy

http://www.michaelmoore.com/

Write me at:

<A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Write to Mike at Stupid White Men</A>

<A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Write to Mike at AOL</A>

<A HREF="http://www.michaelmoore.com/">Michael Moore's site</A>

TO ORDER "STUPID WHITE MEN," GO TO...

<A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060392452/ref=ase_dogeatdogfilms/">Amazon.com</A>

... or here ...

<A HREF="http://www.michaelmoore.com/announce/how_to_buy_SWM1.html">Get the book</A>

TO ORDER SEASON TWO OF "THE AWFUL TRUTH," GO TO...

<A HREF="http://www.newvideo.com/docurama.shtml">Awful Truth - 2nd Season</A>

Send an email To:

<A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">UnSubscribe</A>

... or follow the instructions (below) from Topica.

* TO SIGN UP AS A NEW SUBSCRIBER, GO HERE:

<http://www.michaelmoore.com/Note_re_Topica.html>

<A HREF="http://www.michaelmoore.com/Note_re_Topica.html">Subscribe</A>

Or send an email to: [log in to unmask]

--Boundary_(ID_YxISNg0R7t12CCjQxe726g)

The Stupid Tour Is Extended<br><br>
Monday, March 25, 2001<br><br>
Dear friends,<br><br>
Good news... I've been able to line up (with the help of lots of good
people around the country), more than a DOZEN extra cities for the
&quot;Stupid White Men&quot; book tour. <br><br>
I will be in Kansas City for two events tonight, Monday, March 25th (the
first is at UMKC, the second event will be at 10pm at the Uptown
Theatre). Then I'll be back in New York at NYU on Wednesday (March 27th).
Other dates include Northwest Michigan College in Traverse City on
Monday, April 1st; Ithaca on April 3rd; and at Hofstra University in
Hempstead, NY, on April 4th.<br><br>
Later in April, I will be coming to Tufts University near Boston, Denton
and Dallas, TX; Oklahoma City and Norman, OK; Champaign-Urbana, IL; Palo
Alto, CA; Portland and Eugene, OR, and Seattle.<br><br>
Tentative cities still in the works include Philadelphia, Atlanta, Tampa,
Raleigh-Durham, Grand Rapids, East Lansing, Saginaw, Athens, OH -- and
more are planned for later.<br><br>
A Canadian tour is also being put together. The book has been #1 in
Canada for the past three weeks. Many thanks to all of you up there who
look south and roll your eyes in disbelief.<br><br>
Please go to my website at
to get the exact times and locations. <br><br>
Today's #1 ranking for &quot;Stupid White Men&quot; on the New York Times bestseller list has, I honestly believe, very little to do with me and a WHOLE LOT to do with you and the powerful rebuttal you have given to the media mantra of &quot;GEORGE W. BUSH HAS THE HIGHEST APPROVAL RATINGS IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!&quot; <br><br>
That more Americans are reading this book, this week, than any other book in the country has sent a stunning dagger to the heart of the right-wing agenda -- and they are going bonkers trying to figure it out! Well, there is nothing to figure out. Those approval ratings are the biggest bunch of B.S. since daddy Bush's 90% approval rating one year before he was sent packing.&nbsp; Take heart in this folks. I want you to share this day, this incredible victory with me. Let's hope it's the beginning of the end for those boys who are occupying our Oval Office.<br><br>
Gee, did I just break their new Patriot Act by saying that? Let's hope so!<br><br>
Still all weepy after seeing &quot;A Beautiful Mind&quot; (but secretly rooting for &quot;Moulin Rouge&quot;),<br><br>
Michael Moore<br>
Author<br>
Filmmaker<br>
Middle East Envoy<br><br>
Write me at: <br><br>
&lt;A HREF=&quot;mailto:[log in to unmask]&quot;&gt;Write to Mike at Stupid White Men&lt;/A&gt;<br><br>
&lt;A HREF=&quot;mailto:[log in to unmask]&quot;&gt;Write to Mike at AOL&lt;/A&gt;<br><br>
&lt;A HREF=&quot;http://www.michaelmoore.com/&quot;&gt;Michael Moore's site&lt;/A&gt; <br><br>
TO ORDER &quot;STUPID WHITE MEN,&quot; GO TO... <br><br>
&lt;A HREF=&quot;http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060392452/ref=ase_dogeatdogfilms/&quot;&gt;Amazon.com&lt;/A&gt;<br><br>
... or here ...<br><br>
&lt;A HREF=&quot;http://www.michaelmoore.com/announce/how_to_buy_SWM1.html&quot;&gt;Get the book&lt;/A&gt;<br><br>
TO ORDER SEASON TWO OF &quot;THE AWFUL TRUTH,&quot; GO TO... <br><br>
&lt;A HREF=&quot;http://www.newvideo.com/docurama.shtml&quot;&gt;Awful Truth - 2nd Season&lt;/A&gt;<br><br>
... or follow the instructions (below) from Topica.<br><br>
* TO SIGN UP AS A NEW SUBSCRIBER, GO HERE:<br><br>
&lt;A HREF=&quot;http://www.michaelmoore.com/Note_re_Topica.html&quot;&gt;Subscribe&lt;/A&gt;<br><br>